Fed Up With Computer Problems? Our FREE Network Health Check Will Reveal Conflicts, Security Loop Holes, and Other Flaws In Your Network
“I just want the darn things to work the way they are supposed to!” Have you ever said that about your computer or network? If so, we can make that a reality without breaking your budget.
As a perspective customer, we want to give you a FREE Network Health Check to:
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
- Verify the integrity of your data backups (Note: Tape backups fail at the rate of 78% of the time; don’t wait for a crisis to hit before you discover yours weren’t working!)
- Look for hidden issues and loopholes in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information.
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected down-time.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
REQUEST FORM TODO
Your comprehensive network health check report, delivered on conclusion of the assessment, will include:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
Don’t wait another minute. To get started with your free, no-risk, network health check, please let us know how to get in touch with you. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.